Monday, November 3, 2008
Spring Internship Opportunity!!!
Public Relations, Marketing and Social Media Internships
If you are interested in:
Public Relations ● Marketing Communications ● New Media ● Social Media
And want to “learn by doing,” Schneider Associates is a great place to grow your skills, gain valuable agency experience, build your portfolio and have fun.
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students for Spring 2009 internships!
Candidates must be detail-oriented, exhibit an enthusiastic personality and be able to handle multiple tasks. Internships are granted competitively by merit. Interns must receive college credit and work a minimum of 16 hours per week beginning September 2008.
• Conducting research for client initiatives & new business presentations
• Researching and writing posts for the agency blogs (www.LaunchPR.com and www.MMNPL.com)
• Compiling press clips, writing media placement reports, proof-reading & editing documents & other PR-related administrative duties
• Computer proficiency & Web research skills
• Familiarity to write press releases & conduct media research
• Able to work 2-3 full days per week
• Passionate about learning!
If you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Internship Coordinator
* If you have a blog, Twitter feed or LinkedIn profile, please send details.
Resumes will be accepted until January 9, 2009
Schneider Associates ● 2 Oliver Street ● Suite 901 ● Boston, MA 02109