Monday, January 28, 2008

Hey All!

Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful and restful break. I'm particularly excited to be back after my experience abroad in London during the Fall semester, and I can't wait to meet all the new members. The e-board is working hard to plan a great Spring for us all. Our first meeting is:

Tuesday, January 29th
5-6 PM
COM 106
*Please note that our new meeting room will be COM 106*

I look forward to seeing you there!
As always, if you have any questions, you can post a comment on this blog, or e-mail buprssa@gmail.com.

-Heather

PRSA Announcement:

There will be a PRSA event open to all PRSSA members on this Friday. Please see below for details, and note that registration closes soon. If you want to go, but don't want to trek out there so early alone, let me know. Chelsea, Alex, and I will be attending the event for a few hours, and would love all the company we can get. (Although I have to apologize in advance- I'm really not a morning person.) Hope to see you there!

What: "Tools of the Trade" PR Products & Services Vendor Showcase
When: Friday, 1 February, 2008, 7:30 AM- 10 AM
Where: Fairmont Copley Plaza Hotel
138 St. James Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02116
Why: Learn what new PR technologies, social media tools and marketing services are available — all in one morning and one location!
Meet vendors face-to-face
View live demonstrations
Sample/view products and services first-hand
Get questions answered on-the-spot
Talk to a variety of PR/marketing/communications services providers all in one place in a single morning!
How: Register for only $10! (I believe registration closes by Wednesday.)

No comments: